Thursday, December 10, 2009

Going out on a limb

No matter how many times we think about it, the truth remains that what we really want, is another who cares enough about us to listen. A one who delights in our company, enjoys our subtleties, and embraces the outline of our convictions.

Should that not be what you think, I understand.
But I thought it was worth sharing.

So, whereas I am human, Ideally, I like meeting the same; Someone within whom lives a creative soul and a loving heart. Not prone to anger or disruption, yet willing to express an opinion that doesn't make apologies! Great looking on the inside would be a plus. Anyone can buy and apply make up, so the container is not as important as that which it contains!

Surely my eyes can see and my hands will feel, but always when the road grows rocky, it is better to have a good person by your side and not just someone who is good looking! A willingness to get your hands dirty is a plus.
As is a love for life and a willingness to move beyond the past into the present!

In the between though, I really just like being myself....