Thursday, January 15, 2009

Love, sometimes;

Is nothing more than air,
and yet, unlike breathing
love is a choice that we have to make.

Air, not unlike love keeps us vibrant and alive,
but love, just like air is near to us, and yet we are
very often, unwilling to accept that it exist!

How, I wonder can this be?

Air, being the surface that my planes fly across,
the invisible force that keeps my kites aloft,
is as real as anything else that I can't see!

And therefore love, love being the current that flows within me,
the unyielding force that keeps my heart intact and my joy exalted,
is just as great a reality as air, even though unlike air, me, I have to be love, in order to see love and accept it.

And in that, fear has no room to hide from it
for like the air, when we believe,
love is actually everywhere!