Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Fire & Ice

A love-hate relationship is a personal relationship involving simultaneous or alternating emotions of love and enmity. This relationship does not have to be of a failed romantic nature(but most are), and may be instead of a familial one. It more often happens when people have completely lost the intimacy within a loving relationship, yet still retain some passion for, or perhaps some commitment towards, each other. Thus, there is a thin line that divides love and hate.

The love you feel may never be seen;
all because the one you used to love, has become so mean.
Is love therefore hate? This is often questioned, but usually only mentioned in the end.
For me, my children love me,
but, sometimes that love has torn me apart
because of the choices they’re forced to make,
so she won’t break(repeatedly) in the dark!

People, the hate they’ve exhibited towards me, can’t be mistaken, but it alone, is more something that they have yet to accept or reckon. It’s true; people often hate you, because they’re not You.
So yes, there’s a thin line, I know it’s true, but in asking me, let me say that, most people, just like you, don’t know what to do. Seems we often care so much that it makes you shake, then, you start to wonder, and/or believe that you’ve made a mistake, for love should never turn to hate, because in all honesty,
hatred is one of life’s biggest mistakes!

And yes, poems never solve many things.
But when you move pass the past, things like why does he hate me, matter less, than the Joy of why does He love me(you)?

Or me, for that matter...